The strategies of the mission development
- Establishing a high quality of friendly, healthy, learning and serving campus and upgrade the quality of life and learning.
- Carrying out the efficacy of all units’ duties to meet the criteria of the administrative evaluation.
- Motivating serving learning and carrying out the spirit of caring and community service.
- Cultivating students to be autonomous and obeying law and order.
- Educating students to have morals and positive attitude to be great citizens.
- Activating and integrating student clubs to apply their capabilities.
- Functioning the homeroom teacher system to facilitate student’s life and learning.
- Providing psychological health caring system to help students’ mental and spiritual development.
- Scheming organization learning to upgrade students’ professional abilities in student affairs and guidance.
Motivating and helping students to be mental and physical healthy.