Student Health Services
(1) Prevention of Infectious Diseases.
(2) Non-smoking boundary for school.
(3) Restaurant Hygiene Supervision.
(4) Health Education Seminars.
(5) Health Education Practicum for the Student Community.
(6) Training for the Hygiene Student Cadres.
(7) Individual and Group Health Education Guidance.
(8)Teaching guidance for the AED(Automated External Defibrillator) with CPR(Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation).
2. Health Services:
(1) Outpatient Services on Monday -Thursday at noon.
(2) Outpatient Services Chinese Medicine on Friday at noon.
(3) Student and Staff Health Examinations and Follow-ups.
(4) Student Health Insurance.
(5) Accident and Injury Treatment.
(6) Infectious Disease Control and Prevention.
(7) Breastfeeding Room.
3. Health Promotion:
(1) Healthy Weight Program.
(2) Develop a Healthy Activity.